Terms and Conditions for Lucky Draw
Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the “Serv free 1 year car service”
1. The lucky draw is open to all individuals of eighteen (18) years of age and above with a valid Malaysia identification card
2. This promotion is valid from 24 August 2017 until 15 September 2017. The winner will be announced after 30 September 2017.
3. Employees of Serv Technology are not eligible to participate in the lucky draw.
4. The free car service is valid for one (1) year term from the date of first Serv car service which is equivalent to four (4) times of car service (every three month period) and to one (1) car only.
5. The car would be serviced using semi-synthetic engine oil.
6. Participation is only entitled to one (1) participation of the lucky draw.
7. All details and particulars submitted must be accurate, true and complete. Incomplete, inaccurate or illegible participation forms will be disqualified
8. There would only be one lucky draw winner.
9. The lucky winner would be contacted and the winner is required to respond within two weeks from the day being contacted. Failing to respond within the mentioned period shall be considered expired and will not be entertained.
10. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other items.
11. Serv Technology shall not be liable to any persons in the lucky draw for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the lucky draw.
12. Serv reserves the right to video, photograph and/or record the lucky draw, and publish any participants’ images and details for the purposes relating to the publicity of the lucky draw without having to pay any fee or compensation to the Participants.
13. Serv reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the lucky draw and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the participants. The decision of Serv on all matters relating to or in connection with the Promotion is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
Last Updated: October 3, 2017